High strength epoxy paving grout suitable for vehicle areas up to 3.5 tonnes
Similar to ProJoint Fusion, ProJoint MAX offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts but can also be used in areas of vehicular access.
Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint MAX is a high strength 2-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use.
Resin and sand are supplied ready-mixed within the tub, and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure. Once cured, ProJoint MAX delivers a weed free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing.
ProJoint MAX is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Part-mixed components for fast application, all supplied within its own mixing tub
- Permeable bedding mix not required
- Professional strength, self-compacting and suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Ideal for paths and patios as well as driveways or other vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
Due to the high epoxy resin content ProJointTM MAXTM will highlight and enhance the natural surface colours and textures of the paving this sheen can be especially noticeable on grey paving, including granite, so a test area is advised before use. It is important to spread the mix across the total paving area to ensure the potential effect is uniform. Please note that this is a temporary effect; weathering and foot traffic will accelerate its disappearance. For extra porous paving, or to minimise any effect use ProJointTM Fusion or ProJointTM V35-UV.