1-part PU resin mortar system with 100% UV stability designed for sensitive and expensive stone suitable for vehicle areas up to 3.5 tonnes
A very advanced but simple to use solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for all types of natural stone and concerte paving on pedestrian and vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes.
Specificall designed for sensitive stone, ProJointTM V35-UV is the perfect partner for the most prestigious of projects.
The single component PU resin is mized with the sand supplied, and applied to the paving using either a brush or squeegee. It offers a long processing time which makes it especially suited for paving with narrow joints, large paving unit sizes, and for use in hot weather.
ProJoint V35-UV is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- One part resin based mortar system, cement free
- Light to medium traffic loads up to 3.5 tonnes, ideal for patios and driveways
- Long working time so ideal for narrow joints and hot weather with easy application without bending or kneeling
- Professional strength suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
ProJointTM V35-UVTM is not designed for porcelain paving if you are planning on using porcelain paving, please refer to our ProJointTM Porcelain Primer and Grout.
ProJointTM V35-UVTM may highlight and enhance the natural surface colours and textures of the paving this sheen can be especially noticeable on grey paving, including granite, so a test area is advised before use. It is important to spread the mix across the total paving area to ensure the potential effect is uniform. Please note that this is a temporary effect; weathering and foot traffic will accelerate its disappearance.