Increased strength 2-part epoxy resin mortar system suitable for vehicle areas up to 40 tonnes.
The ultimate solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for standard natural stone and concrete paving on pedestrian and vehicular areas with heavy loads up to 40 tonnes.
The two-part epoxy resin system is easily mixed and quickly applied as a slurry to dampened paving. The ultra high strength of ProJointTM V400-WTTM means that it can be used in the most demanding of environments where heavy traffic loading is required.
ProJointTM V400-WTTM is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Two-part resin based mortar system, cement free
- Permeable bedding mix is not required
- Heavy traffic loads up to 40 tonnes, ideal for high traffic areas and roadways
- Self compacting, fast and easy application without bending or kneeling
- Professional strength suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
ProJointTM V400-WTTM is not designed for porcelain paving if you are planning on using porcelain paving, please refer to our ProJointTM Porcelain Primer and Grout.
Due to the high epoxy resin content ProJointTM V400-WTTM will highlight and enhance the natural surface colours and textures of the paving this sheen can be especially noticeable on grey paving, including granite, so a test area is advised before use. It is important to spread the mix across the total paving area to ensure the potential effect is uniform. Please note that this is a temporary effect; weathering and foot traffic will accelerate its disappearance. For extra porous paving, or to minimise any effect use ProJointTM Fusion or ProJointTM V35-UV.