Two-part epoxy resin mortar system suitable for vehicle areas up to 7.5 tonnes
A specialist solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts, suitable for natural stone and concrete paving on pedestrian or vehicular areas with medium to heavy vehicle loads up to 7.5 tonnes.
The two-part epoxy resin system is easily mixed and quickly applied as a slurry to dampened paving. Its high performance means that it is used widely for domestic and commercial projects where medium traffic loading is required. ProJointTM V75-WTTM is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Two-part resin based mortar system, cement free
- Permeable bedding mix not required
- Medium to heavy traffic loads up to 7.5 tonnes, ideal for patios, driveways and high traffic areas
- Self compacting, fast and easy application without bending or kneeling
- Professional strength suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
ProJointTM V75-WTTM is not designed for porcelain paving if you are planning on using porcelain paving, please refer to our ProJointTM Porcelain Primer and Grout.
Due to the high epoxy resin content ProJointTM V75-WTTM will highlight and enhance the natural surface colours and textures of the paving this sheen can be especially noticeable on grey paving, including granite, so a test area is advised before use. It is important to spread the mix across the total paving area to ensure the potential effect is uniform. Please note that this is a temporary effect; weathering and foot traffic will accelerate its disappearance. For extra porous paving, or to minimise any effect use ProJointTM Fusion or ProJointTM V35-UV.